This complete package includes the intake, infill panel and two side panels. Buy as a package and save!
VCM's over-the-radiator cold air intake kit offers huge horsepower gains by maximizing air flow with a straight ram-air design and massive K&N filter. Because air is pulled in over the radiator, it also feeds much cooler air into your engine than other intakes, resulting in even more horsepower gains. Molded from high-quality, OEM style molded plastic, VCM's kits are some of the nicest on the market and are known for being mistaken as a factory part.
You can expect a gain of 15-20 peak wheel HP and 20-30 wheel HP in the upper RPM range over the factory intake on a stock car. With a good tune, expect an additional 20-30 HP at the wheels.
This new updated design features a revised PCV line setup that locates the PCV line after the MAF and eliminates the possibility of a lean code being thrown. The new injection molded housing separates for easy filter cleaning or replacement and features an airtight seal to prevent air flow and debris from bypassing the filter.
This kit can be installed with basic hand tools in about 45 minutes. The radiator must be tilted back very slightly and upper radiator mounting brackets are included to achieve the required angle. The intake can be used with aftermarket MAFs and throttle bodies, but may require aftermarket silicone couplers. The intake can also be used in a MAF-less setup using our adapter kit, sold separately.
* MAF-less version includes couplers to eliminate the factory MAF and requires a custom speed-density tune.
Features and Benefits
- Big horsepower gains over stock; 17.5 peak HP at the wheels with no other mods and 40 HP at the wheels in upper RPM range
- Improves throttle response and engine sound
- Molded from OEM quality plastic for a factory look and feel
- Manufactured in Australia and imported by VCM USA
- 1 x Over-The-Radiator (OTR) Intake
- 1 x K&N air filter, part number KVE-400
- 2 x Upper radiator mounting brackets
- All necessary couplers, clamps, and hardware
- 1 x KVF-310 side panel set
- 1 x KVE-300 infill panel (requires minor trimming)
- 2012-2017Chevrolet Caprice PPV (V8)
- 2013-2017Holden VF Commodore
- 2014-2017Chevrolet SS
- 2016-2017 model year and newer vehicles feature a sound induction pipe that connects to the factory intake to the firewall. This pipe needs to be removed and capped off in order for the VCM OTR intake to be installed without modification.
***Just like 98% of all online retailers that are selling automotive products, this product will be drop shipped from larger distributor or directly from the manufacturer. By doing this, it enables us to offer you quicker shipping times and more competitive pricing. All orders are shipped within 24 business hours (excludes weekends and holidays) of your order being placed. Once your product has been shipped out, your order status will be updated with a tracking number from FedEx or UPS. If the product you have ordered is on back order, you will be given the option have your order cancelled for a full refund or given a ship date on when your product will ship to you.******HoldenPartsUSA.com takes MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) policy very seriously. We follow the strict guidelines set by manufacturers when it comes to MAP policy.If you find the same product, delivered, for a lower price from a competitor, please contact us and we will price match.***