- GTO Exhaust
- ARH Pontiac GTO 2004 1 7/8" Headers w/mid Pipes Catless Long System
ARH long tube headers long system for the 2004 GTO features 304 stainless steel in 1 3/4" or 1-7/8" primaries, 3" merge collectors, and all the necessary hardware and gaskets for a bolt-on installation.
The 2004 GTO American Racing Headers long system was designed to bolt-on to your factory axle-back or any aftermarket axle-back. A simple cut and clamp modification (but no welding) may be required.
Note: This system does not come with the x-pipe. Check out our X-PIPE OPTION GTO .
Product features on ALL American Racing Headers systems include:
- 100% Made in the USA - Never Outsourced
- Made entirely of 304 stainless steel
- 3/8" thick laser-cut flanges for a warp-free seal
- Hand-ported TIG welded inlets
- Optimized primary tube routing for superior fit and performance
- Merge collectors complete with welded scavenger spikes
- Catted systems feature 200 cell metallic substrate catalytic converters for extreme durability
ALL American Racing Headers Exhaust Systems are for OFF-ROAD use only.
Note; Mid Pipes Are Catless.
***ARH Products CANNOT be shipped to any address in California. If you live in California and have ordered any ARH Products, your order will be cancelled and you will be issued a full refund***
***Just like 98% of all online retailers that are selling automotive products, this product will be drop shipped from larger distributor or directly from the manufacturer. By doing this, it enables us to offer you quicker shipping times and more competitive pricing. All orders are shipped within 24 business hours (excludes weekends and holidays) of your order being placed. Once your product has been shipped out, your order status will be updated with a tracking number from FedEx or UPS. If the product you have ordered is on back order, you will be given the option have your order cancelled for a full refund or given a ship date on when your product will ship to you.***