The ID1050x is the evolution of the ID1000, and the latest addition to the X-Series. It is the most recent offering from the partnership of Injector Dynamics and Bosch Motorsport, and is the result of lessons learned during development of the ID1300x, and ID1700x.
Like the ID1300x and ID1700x, the ID1050x is not a modified production component. It is a built to spec motorsport injector, offering optimization of critical operating parameters important to you, the motorsport tuner.
Compared to the original ID1000, the ID1050x offers numerous improvements, and is sure to become the new reference.
- Corrosion resistant internals make it compatible with all known fuels, capable of extended service life with corrosive fuels.
- Compact body allows fitment in 200+ applications, including current and future engines utilizing short body injectors.
- Improved internal flow path increases output by 5% without sacrificing low flow performance.
- Stronger magnetic circuit offers stable operation up to 10 bar.
- Replaceable inlet filter extends service life.
Nominal Flow Rate – 1065cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Gasoline at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 10.0 Bar (145.0 psi)
Fuel Compatibility – Compatible With All Known Fuels
Electrical Connector – USCAR
***Just like 98% of all online retailers that are selling automotive products, this product will be drop shipped from larger distributor or directly from the manufacturer. By doing this, it enables us to offer you quicker shipping times and more competitive pricing. All orders are shipped within 24-48 business hours (excludes weekends and holidays) of your order being placed. Once your product has been shipped out, your order status will be updated with a tracking number from FedEx or UPS. If the product you have ordered is on back order, you will be given the option have your order cancelled for a full refund or given a ship date on when your product will ship to you.***