This product is on backorder, ETA unkown at this time.
Making too much power for the stock differential? Scared of getting stuck at the race track when you grenade your differential? ZL1 Cradle / Diff upgrade is the answer you are looking for!
***Open to all fair and reasonable offers***
***IF YOU WANT TO PURCHASE THIS SETUP, YOU MUST CONTACT US FOR A SHIPPING QUOTE FIRST***
This is a complete used setup that came off our 2015 shop car. Best 60' time we had was 1.28 on 15 psi of boost in a 4300 pound car. Same cradle setup is in the worlds fastest Chevy SS running 7.6 @ 183 MPH (New Era Performance)
- Complete Zl1 Cradle
- Zl1 Differential (3.23 Ratio) - Very Low Miles
- Hendrix Engineering Billet Cradle Mounts
- Hendrix Engineering Offset Diff Bushing.
- BMR Lower Control Arms 15" Wheel Setup
- BMR Adjustable Toe Rods
- BMR Adjustable Trailing Arms
- Chevy SS Aluminum Upper Control Arms
- Super Pro Upper Control Arm Bushings
- Strange Engineering Double Adjustable Coil Overs w/ Brackets
- Aerospace Engineering Billet Brake Setup (Clears 15” Wheels)
- Custom Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
- Drive Shaft Shop Stage 5 Axles
- BMR Drag Racing Adjustable Sway Bar
- BMR Sway Bar End Links
- Adjustable Camber Bolts
- X-Ineering Mag Ride Delete Sensors (Rears Only)
Selling as a complete setup. Will not split up. Upon purchase, cradle will be strapped to a pallet and shipped via truck freight at buyers expense. If you are local to our shop (Valencia, CA) you are more than welcome to stop by to pickup in person to save on freight charges. This setup requires a new driveshaft.
Please ask any and all questions before you buy this item. Sold as is, all sales are final.